Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Dishwasher


Ok, this is one post I just can't get excited about. Don't get me wrong; I think that dishwashers are a necessity. They just don't move me. Honestly, I do my best to steer clear of the things. I'd prefer for some one else to load and unload them. Nevertheless, everyone raves about Miele dishwashers and how quiet they are as well as how well they clean your dishes. Apparently spotty glasses are a thing of the past. (But isn't that why someone invented Jet Dry???) Anyway, here's the lowdown on the Miele from the manufacturer's site:

Diamante G2150SC
Controls
  • TouchtronicTM controls
  • PC Update function
Finishes
  • Prefinished: stainless steel
  • Angled control panel
Standard features
  • 6 wash programs
  • 5 wash temperatures
  • CleanAirTM drying system
  • MaxSpaceTM stainless steel interior
  • 14 place setting capacity
  • Accommodates plates up to 12 ¼"
  • Intake/Drain fault indicator
  • Rinse aid refill indicator
  • Double waterproof system
  • Child safety lock
  • Q2 AcousticsTM
  • 318 kWh consumption per year
Basket configuration Optional accessories not included

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the Miele is worth getting excited about. We bought a Bosch, which is also a very nice high-end dishwasher, but ended up taking it out, returning it, and getting the Miele instead. I found that the Miele could hold about twice as much as the Bosch, due to the cutlery tray, the spacing of the tines, and the folding shelves on the middle rack. - Will

Anonymous said...

fatty liver pediatric emedicine fatty liver pediatric emedicine fatty liver pediatric emedicine

my web-site - treatment fatty liver alcohol