Sunday, August 26, 2007

The First Appliance Arrives!

The refrigerator arrived on Friday. The one catch... french doors don't work well when the fridge is in the corner. Alan used the blue tape that you see on the fridge to write a note to me that says that the trip keeps the doors from opening all the way. The problem is actually the wall. It isn't a big problem. The door opens; you just can't swing it open all the way. The trim also blocks the freezer drawer. We can open it, but we have to yank it to the left away from the trim. Alan is going to redo the trim so that we don't have to do that. In the meantime, I'm glad to see something else in the space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have the same issue with my fridge. Can't open one door all the way.........

The one time this is an issue (and it's become a major one for someone as ANAL as me), you can't open the door wide enough to pull out drawers for proper cleaning......